Saturday, June 16, 2012

Life was good. He called me cutie and babe ALL the time. He said cute things to me like that he wanted to snuggle, or I was the perfect one. We had fights about who was the perfect one almost everyday and we tried to make nicknames up for each other but we cutely fought about who went first. He called me beautiful and hot and sexy and perfect. Well, I denied it because he seemed like the perfect one to me. EVERYTHING was going GREAT. Except for one thing. Olivia. What a female dog. She was in Pablo's section so she could always do things without me finding out. One day, two populars came up to me and said "OMG, OLIVIA AND PABLO WERE LIKE SNUGGLING TODAY IN MATH." Olivia messed with the wrong girl, but before I took action, I sent my most trustworthy friend, Mackenzie, to go investigate. She told me that Pablo told her that he got to math halfway through class due to a dental appointment. He didn't have his book and CHOSE to sit next to her. Oh HELL yes, I was jealous. I felt like KILLING her. She better STEP OFF of MY MAN. But that's not the only reason why. Another day in math, this female dog dropped her pen PURPOSELY underneath Pablo's legs. When she went to go retrieve it, she looked.... straight up. Then there was this water day thing at our school where you had to jump in this tank. Olivia was staring at Pablo, and when her turn came she screamed, "Pablo, itsssss cold!!" OH ITS ON OLIVIA. I wore my abercrombie bathing suit again. :) yes that one. After the tank, we sat down. Olivia started talking to Pablo and when she did, she bit her finger, like that. The worst mistake in the world is to underestimate someone. She underestimated who she was dealing with. Yes, revenge is sweet. I smiled sweetly when I saw her and told her she was pretty, but in my mind I was killing her. This didn't fulfill my satisfaction though. Later, one of the populars came up to me. She had news. Pablo and Fred had been staring at me the WHOLE time! But, in that way, you know which way... I felt used, like I was just eye candy. But at least he wasn't staring at Olivia. I knew I had to be careful, wouldn't want 3 bad relationships in a row! So, that night I created a fake email. I'm good at hiding my tracks, but what I found out, broke. my. heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment