Saturday, June 16, 2012

Where am I? Oh yeah, bRoKeN.
Well, I was broken but, how would you feel after getting these emails?
Using the fake email, I questioned Pablo, who really outsmarted himself in the end. :)
But, I was depressed. 7 BILLION people in the world and yet I let ONE, ONE small little person bring me down....
*note: kelly is one of the populars, the one who told me about the stares
heres the convo:

Me (fake email): you HURT her! but i guess you just dont care, cuz shes just another stupid girl, right?
Pablo: Get out of my life
Me: I will but its true and you know it
Pablo: Whatever, I'm guessing whoever this is has no life:P Only because anyone who obeys her, has no life
Me: that's not true, u just dont wanna get beat by ur ex
Pablo: Beat, if anything I beat her. I dumped her. And I'm happy. I left her for someone else, someone who doesn't need a secret contact to ask me all the questions she needs the answers to. Listen I love talkin to your bitch ass, but if this is Bella, I just want you to know that if you are behind this you a fucking whore. Bye:)))
Me: are you kidding me? she sent this email to mackenzie 5 days ago! 'i think i might break up with him. right now.'
Pablo: Whatever, at least I did it first. In the end I won the game. She thought about winning, but she lost; fuck you:) if this is nick, you r my friend, but u r a NO LIFE when it comes to Bella and Mackenzie, accept the fact you aren't winning her over 
Me: just because she didn't wanna hurt u... shes the REAL winner in this game
Pablo: win or lose, Im happier without her
Me: shes better without u, she was too good for you, admit it
Pablo: that is the most stupid comeback :P
Me: well at least its true
Pablo: No, I don't need a little stuck up bitch to be happy. She's nothing compared to clara or kelly
Pablo: Maybe. But I don't give a shit about her anymore, this little fight, isn't worth it
Me: shes a fighter and wont go down without one... and its sad cuz she used to give a shit about u too
Pablo: Honestly, i never gave a shit about her and youre just gonna have to deal with that
Me: She is stronger than u think... never underestimate her
Pablo: WHOOPS i just did :P bye
Me: Shes coming, sweet sweet revenge
Me: im pretty sure she likes me...she gave me more hugs than u when u guys were dating
Pablo: Then she is a slut. Or a whore. Either way, nick you are a fcuking idiot 
Me: Or she just had a friend she could rely on since she could never rely on u
Pablo: You just admitted who you are by saying she hugged you. I'm going to email mackenzie a little message for you really quick ;)
Me: You are really stupid and Bella is always gonna be better than u... shes winning by a mile
Pablo: Yeah but lets face it, without her, you are nothing, this conversation is nothing
Pablo: A mile isn't much when I'm the happy one in the end
Me: How do you know? Shes strong and she'll come back even harder
Me: You will not be happy for long
Pablo: Sureeeee, whatever u say

So, a ******* w****, right? Well, Pablo, tell me... what did I ever do to you? Oh, by the way, for the audience, sorry for all the language, I decided that if I put up the conversation, I should put up the exact words. Stuck up b****, huh yeah that's funny too, because the last time I checked, I was the one helping people, helping you... Before you criticize others, though, take a DAMN good look in the mirror, cuz honey, you ain't perfect. Next word: s***... wow, I'm the one that didn't want to kiss... but I'm glad we never did because I would just always regret it in the end.

And yes, I could rely on Nick. I always hugged him when I was sad, when I needed a hug... He is ALWAYS there for me. But Pablo is really stupid. This really was me and he thought it was Nick, because I brought up the hugs...
But even though you had done all this to me... it still wasn't enough for my heart.
Now, here's my top 3 list. 
1. Pablo
2. Ethan
3. Fred




So, Pablo, sweetie, if you ever read this, and you know who you are, I want to thank you... Thanks for teaching me who NOT to trust, thanks for showing me how people turn into the person they'd say they'd never be, thanks for showing me that people don't always care when they say they do... thanks for breaking my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment