Saturday, June 16, 2012

Of course, that day, I got an email from Pablo telling me to "Tell your stupid little friend to stop emailing me. He/she is getting REALLY ANNOYING. And iM guessing it's nick or you."
This time, I was mature enough to not respond. Then, it seemed like he wanted me to respond, he forwarded me part of 'their' convo. :) I played dumb, "What the hell is this??" He told me to put a stop to it, expecting I had power. Well, I could if I wanted to but I acted like I couldn't and said that I would try, but I asked him why I had to do it. He friggin blamed it on me and told me that it was my fault that these messages were sent to him. Well, it really was my fault but remember, "i didn't do it". So I had to act like I didn't.

Then, I got an email from Fred.... "stop ur fucking annoying" Pablo had gotten onto Fred's email and manually sent that email himself... oh wait a minute, let's backtrack here...didn't he say something like this, "I don't need a secret contact to do things" Well, what did he just do?


What had Pablo done now? He messed with the wrong girl and I started acting all b****y and stuff. The next few lines, I'll post on here... I was so mad at him for telling me these things... as if everything is always MY fault.

Me: Why are you so mean all of the sudden? If you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all! I think I was drunk our WHOLE relationship...
Pablo: That is a line for 5 year olds. Correction. 2 year olds. Do you think I am stupid enough to talk do someone like you! Yes or no question. Btw I hope everything goes well with nick;) 
Pablo: Anyone can ask, not everybody is stupid enough to answer  
Me: nvr mind ill find someone like uuuuu.... and STOMP on them and what the hell
Me: FYI Nickis just my bestie. At least he doesn't treat me like you do.
Pablo: Stomp on them. That show how much of a fucking bitch u r
Pablo: Whatever, he's just trying to get with you
Me: LANGUAGE!!! omg do u WANT to get stomped??? well who cares, cuz i wont treat him bad since im a GOOD person
Pablo: Language. At least I can speak English unlike you. <_>
Me:  u know what? call me a b*tch and ill show u one
Me: what the hell? i can speak english....at least im not mean like u
Pablo: I've already seen it:P
Pablo:  Omg. I can't believe u just said that. U r totally mean to everyone. Even ur own friends have noticed it
Pablo: Whatever I am tired of wasting my time talking to someone like you. Goodbye... bitch..(whisper)
Me: like who? ur just saying that, well ur wasting MY LIFE ...so u know what im not that immature like u and i dont have 2 call people bad words just 2 feel good, badbye
Me: how am i a fucking bitch, i didnt do anything to you!


*end of convo*
Can you believe this?

No comments:

Post a Comment