Monday, June 18, 2012

That night, Fred started texting me. We texted past midnight, I'm sorry but, he's so boring and I fell asleep. I felt sorta bad but... oh well... He asked who I liked, and I've always hated telling people my secrets, but there was something about him that made me think I could trust him. So, I just told him the three people on my top list, which he was on... . He replied, "I like u and caroline." Then later that night he asked me if I would say yes if he asked me out, I said, "Yes, but I'll have to think about it." The day after, what d'ya know, he asked me out!! I know you guys might think I'm a player and stuff but, this guy was really nice and he cared for me. He said this, "Hey ok soo I think ur a really great girl ur pretty, u have a great personality so i wanted to know if u wanted to go out with me" Before I answered, apparently his iPod got taken away so he did not see my happy "yes". So guess who emailed me. Yep, If you guessed Pablo, you got it right. I was still happy I got an email from Pablo! And then I realized, if I dated Fred, Pablo would think I moved on and didn't like him anymore, but I liked both of them. So maybe we could be friends! This conversation was very important, well sorta...  I started our new friendship. I'm a girl, I hold grudges :) Pablo, it's on.


Pablo: Even if I don't want to talk to u right now, I need to ask you something. Do u like cole, cuz he really likes u.
Me: why should i tell u? im a fucking bitchh right?
Me: Well fine, even if i did, why do u wanna know
Pablo: To help him
Pablo: Please answer, I'm sorry about everything I just need an answer or him, he REALLY likes you, Bella, and he's a nice guy, not like me
Me: You used to be nice... ok fine i do....
Pablo: What was the answer to his question?
Me: I already told him!
Pablo: He got his iPad taken away right before you answered, just tell me was it yes or no?
Me: oh kk, fine -grrr i dont wannna tell YOU
Me: itll ruin the moment
Pablo: Listen I just want to say I'm sorry for everything:/ I was stupid in saying all of those things.. I was just angry, and I don't know my good reason to be mad
Pablo: Please just hurry, he really want to know
Pablo: Just tell me Bella! Yes  or  no
Me: fine yes
Me: omg y did i tell u!
Pablo: Thank you
Me: not welcome
Pablo: Lol because you trust me;D
Pablo: Fuck you:) lol jk
Me:idk it RUINED the moment!!!   grrr :P   
Me: now what makes u think that?
Pablo: Lol because you told me
Me: OH MI GAWD! u didnt tell him!!! ur just like a sneaky little guy that just wanted to know! oh i see how it is!
Me: soo! i regret a LOT of things i say- i just felt bad, damn im a softie :(
Pablo: Yes I did!! He just confessed to lying to you because he wanted to hear it for himself I PRMISE!! Ugh im never trusting him again
Pablo: Lol y do you regret them!?
Me: well u sill RUINED the moment
Me: idk cuz i say stupid things sometimezz! and sometimes i say things that i DONT mean! but i hate telling other people my secrets
Pablo: Lol you do realize yesterday he liked Kelly, then he found out that I'm dating her and switched to u and darcie
Me: oh well lol!
Pablo: lol y?
Me: wait why what?
Pablo: IKR!!
Me: oh GOD ur confusing! do you know what u just said????????????????? ok so u said "lol y" and i was like "wait y what" and u said "ikr" ok WAT DO U MEAN
Me: how does kelly know that fred and i r dating?
Pablo: Lol I was fuckig joking, I like Kelly, but obviously she like eduardo
Pablo:  I told her.. Is that bad... You two are A HAPPY COUPOLERRRRRR 
Me: no... but once kelly knows, EVERYONE knows

I regret not fighting and just giving in... and I doubt he's sorry. Then he told me he likes Kelly. Which killed my heart a little on the inside. I should've been rude to him instead of laughing and being nice. But that's how I kill people... with kindness.

and notice he capitalized my name :)

No comments:

Post a Comment