Tuesday, May 29, 2012

We were the hottest couple. He flirted with me ALL THE TIME. He said really sexy things to me and he called me babe and cutie. He called me hot and cute everyday. And the one thing that indicated he really did love me is that he told me everyday. We went to the mall together and were there for 2 hours. I bought new lip gloss and an abercrombie bikini.That thing is SMALL. And very skimpy. When we were walking around, he said,"NO! I can't let you carry that!" And I was like, "No, it's ok, you don't have to!" But he insisted that he HAD to carry the bags. They were super light, but I argued with him just so he would take them XD. It was really sweet and I thought a love like this would have to last forever!!! I felt this was the best life could get. He's just so LIKEABLE!

We had actually gone on our first kinda date!!!

1 comment: