Sunday, May 27, 2012

I Am Broken On The Inside...

Hi guys, my name is Bella. This blog will basically be about the tragic tales and heartrending parts of my life. All caused, and all started, by one guy.

To start you off, let me introduce some people.

Pablo- My ex. He was super sweet, super nice, super cuteee, until he broke up with me. We got back together, but then split. Again. I then saw the worst side of him, that I never thought I'd see. I miss him, though :(

Fred- My new BF! He's super sweet! He sent me this really cute drawing. He only asked me out today, but I really like him!

Olivia- Olivia is this girl who's liked Pablo since the beginning of the year. When Pablo and I were together, she ALWAYS used to flirt with him. I could sort of see Pablo and I splitting, because suddenly, Pablo started to flirt BACK with Olivia ;n;...

Zania- Zania is this girl who isn't the nicest. SHE TOO <3s Pablo! She's dated him before, though. But she basically caused me and Pablo's split! I was so angry! I told her I didn't trust him that much, and she told him, and then he told me that if I didn't trust him, we shouldn't be dating. She tells him EVERYTHING!

Nick- Nick is my hug buddy! When I'm sad and stuff, I usually hug him when I'm sad, but he's always there for me! When Pablo was mean to me, I hugged Nick in front of his face >83 I'm so evil. But at one point, Pablo wished me 'Good luck with Nick(;" and I was like: o-o..

So thats basically it! If I have to talk about someone else, I'll introduce them too!

-Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment