Monday, May 28, 2012

This blog is about my most heart-breaking experience. with a guy.


This guy, Pablo, I had been crushing on for a while. He was hot, strong, nice, sweet, and knew how to flatter someone. There were 5 other people in the grade that liked him and still do. He asked out my best friend. I refused to talk to her because she knew I liked him but she still said yes. Their relationship had lasted for about a week. I was SO happy when they broke up! But eventually news got to Pablo that I liked him. He avoided me, and I pretended like i HATED him. Then that one day, I was carrying a lot of books on the way to Chinese class, when one of my guy friends had closed the door on me. I managed to get through, but barely holding on to my books, when Pablo came and he said, "Hey, you probably don't want me to help you, but here I'll take your books!" My heart melted like a marshmallow when he talked to me. I tried not to look so desperate and handed him one book and he followed me to my seat. At lunch the next day, one of the populars said, "Guess who Pablo likes!!!!" to her best friend. Then the same popular whispered, "Bella!" I could barely hear her, but I am like a bat, I can hear EVERYTHING! The next week, his best friend came up to me and said, "Do you like Pablo?" Of course, I said no, I never like people knowing secrets that can make you vulnerable. She said sympathetically, "NOO! He REALLY likes you!" I was so happy that day. Pablo was amazing, everyone wanted to date him, he had already dated 4 other girls that year. But I decided to live in the present, and not to think about the future, the bad, and to be positive. I'm an intelligent girl, but also very stubborn and stupid. There is a difference. And I learned that later, and made an even bigger, even more foolish mistake. Back to the past, now. One day after school, I was packing my bag. He came up to me and handed me a drawing. It was BEAUTIFUL! It was of a flower, with a rainbow, and a tree.... with my name etched into a the tree. I was like, "OMG, this is SO nice of you!" He said, "Well that's kinda the point. Hey listen, will you go to the dance with me?" I again did not want to seem desperate so I said in a sweet voice, "Yeah, sure!"


We went to the dance the next week. My legs are good looking (to me), so I wore short jean shorts and a cute loose top. Our dances are 3 hours long, seems long, but passes in an instant, just like happiness. Sadly, Pablo got there an hour late. But we danced and he apologized for being late. I already knew he was going to ask me out; I have good friends ;). You know who you are!! But nothing could ruin that moment of safety when I was in his arms. Not to be a pervert or anything but he smelled SO good! I was immediately caught under his spell. Then, this girl that had been in love with him since the beginning of the year, Olivia, grabbed his arm and said, "Pablo, let's dance." I was so pissed. Pablo WAS mine and Olivia needed to BACK OFF. The next time, though, we danced, it felt good to be back in his arms. I felt like the luckiest girl in the WORLD. On the next slow song, I searched for him, and found him dancing with one of his ex's, Zania. Zania was crazy for him just like everybody else.




Later that night, I was talking to Zania's best friend. She was talking and said, "Yeah, tonight's been a good night! I broke up with my boyfriend and I found out that Zania's crush might like her!" I knew who that was but I just smiled like the sweet person I am and said, "OMG that is exciting!" I am generally a calm person and can control myself when I want to hurt someone. That is a good virtue considering what is still to come. At the next dance, it seemed automatic that I looked for him, for Pablo. I ran into him, right as he was looking for me. We danced. It was the song "No Air" by Jordan Sparks. Now when I hear that song, it hits a painful spot. But he said, "Hey, how would you like to be my girlfriend?" I said, "I would love it." He pulled me closer. I felt there was no better place on Earth. I could die in his arms, knowing I was safe. It was heaven. We were now dating and in my head I was laughing at every other girl that he didn't chose. 

This was the spark of the blazing fire that destroyed many trees.

1 comment:

  1. This is so sad.... all i gotta say Bella, is keep strong!!!!! Don't let this Pablo guy bring you down...

    ReplyDelete